What can I say? I love to run. I've run 4 full marathons and 6 halfs. But I love God more and I'm determined to run this race of life for Him to receive the ultimate prize of Heaven. I'd like to share my thoughts with you. You can agree or disagree. Comment or don't. You can read or not read. But it's here if you want it. Enjoy! .

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Disney World

12:09 PM

I seriously thought about making this blog about Disney World too. My wife and I are kindof obsessed. It's such a fun place to go and take our boys. We have started the tradition of going every October. This year's trip is just 2 weeks away. I love that we do this. We consider ourselves semi-experts. I enjoy several podcasts and blogs about Disney. I'm actually not an expert but I certainly have lots of tips and love talking about it on any occasion. That is why my ultimate goal is to run the Goofy challenge at Disney. I'm planning to do that in 2011 and I have (I think) the support of my wife. I'll write more about that later.

I ran 4 miles last night after church. It felt great. I'm liking the cooler weather, but I'm having to wear a shirt when I run now. I know the neighbors are disappointed. :) I have also entered a program here at Lipscomb where I teach to run during the month of October. Hey - it's a free t-shirt and I was going to run anyways. I have to do so many miles. It's called "Walktober" but I was told running counted too. I'm always after free t-shirts. Well, that's it today. I'll run tonight after my son's baseball game.

Keep runnin',
Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment