What can I say? I love to run. I've run 4 full marathons and 6 halfs. But I love God more and I'm determined to run this race of life for Him to receive the ultimate prize of Heaven. I'd like to share my thoughts with you. You can agree or disagree. Comment or don't. You can read or not read. But it's here if you want it. Enjoy! .

Saturday, October 3, 2009

16 Miles Tomorrow

9:03PM

I'm about to go to bed. Got a long run in the morning. For some reason I like doing my long runs on Sunday mornings before church. I love running in the dark with no cars on the road. I like the quiet and it just being me and the world. I actually get to sleep a little longer tomorrow because our church is only having one service and it's the late one - 10:30. We are celebrating the opening of our new "gym" (yes, I call it a gym, some people won't like it, but tough) so there is one service and then a fellowship lunch. So I won't get up until 4:30 instead of 3:45. Still early, but I'll take what I can get. I am running 16 miles again tomorrow. I found a new route last week that I like so I'll do it again. It should take me around 2 hours and 30 min. but I'm shooting for 2:20. I'm training for a marathon on December 5 in Memphis but more about that later.

I'm watching my Auburn Tigers beat up on UT. I hope they slaughter them. So far, so good. I ran 35 miles this week. Pretty good. Four today. Max had a party in Franklin so I dropped him off, parked at the Factory in Franklin and ran 4 miles there. It was a good route and I enjoyed treating myself to ice cream at the mall after I ran.

Disney in less than 2 weeks. Can't wait. Haven't told the boys yet. It's a surprise. We'll tell them first of next week.

Ok, that's it for tonight. Going to go lay in bed and watch the rest of the game.

Keep runnin',
Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment