What can I say? I love to run. I've run 4 full marathons and 6 halfs. But I love God more and I'm determined to run this race of life for Him to receive the ultimate prize of Heaven. I'd like to share my thoughts with you. You can agree or disagree. Comment or don't. You can read or not read. But it's here if you want it. Enjoy! .

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Blog

Wednesday, September 30. 2:30PM.

Ok, not sure if there is a point to this, but I've decided to try my own blog. And I figured it should be based on what I really love the most. Problem is - I love a lot of things the most - God, family, friends, hobbies, teaching, kids, etc. etc. etc. But there is one thing I spend a lot of time doing. It is something I enjoy talking to others about and reading other blogs about. That would be running. I love to run. So that's what this will mostly be about, but I may throw the other stuff in here occasionally too. So feel free to read and comment as I talk about my running experiences.
Keep runnin',
Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment