What can I say? I love to run. I've run 4 full marathons and 6 halfs. But I love God more and I'm determined to run this race of life for Him to receive the ultimate prize of Heaven. I'd like to share my thoughts with you. You can agree or disagree. Comment or don't. You can read or not read. But it's here if you want it. Enjoy! .

Monday, October 12, 2009

Disney Surprise

8:45PM

Well, we told the boys tonight about Disney. They had no idea we are leaving for Disney World in less than 48 hours. They got a little scavenger hunt around the house to put the sentence together "We are going to Disney World in 2 days!!" There wasn't a whole lot of reaction, but I think it was because they were in slight disbelief. Check out the video attached.

I don't plan to run in Disney because we'll be in the parks from opening 'til closing, but I figure all that walking will keep me in shape. I also won't be able to do a long run at Disney. However, I am doing one in the morning.

I'll try 18 miles in the morning since I wasn't able to do it this past weekend. I'm getting up around 3AM so I can be back by 5:30 or so to get ready for school. So I basically need to go to bed about an hour ago. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went. I'll take next week off due to Disney and then do 18 again the next Sunday.

I'll post picture and an entire trip report when we get back. Sorry, not much here but I need to get to bed.

Keep runnin',
Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment