What can I say? I love to run. I've run 4 full marathons and 6 halfs. But I love God more and I'm determined to run this race of life for Him to receive the ultimate prize of Heaven. I'd like to share my thoughts with you. You can agree or disagree. Comment or don't. You can read or not read. But it's here if you want it. Enjoy! .

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Radnor Lake Part 2

9:47PM

Update. We ended up running at Radnor. About 4 miles. The rain let up about 30 minutes before we were schedule to leave. All other sports cancelled. We didn't. That's what I love about Cross Country. It was perfect running weather. The kids did great and they were very grateful for the candy bars and soda a-waitin'. Enjoyed conversations with them as we ran. Saw God in many ways - in the 8 deer we saw, in the lake itself, in the beautiful forest surroundings, but mostly in my runners. Great team this year. Great season. 2 more days.

Keep Runnin',
Albert

3 comments:

  1. You've always enjoyed running, so it is good to see you still enjoying it. I'm glad you are sharing your passion not only with middle schoolers, but with the internet world as well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure enjoyed finding out about this blog and reading it.....Your commitment is admirable and I especially love reading about your interaction with your student runners.
    I remain so proud of you for so many reasons
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! I think you should assign a blog for a project instead of creating a castle or something Greek!!! As for the neighbors seeing you run with no shirt....we have been cheering that the shirt is back on!

    ReplyDelete