What can I say? I love to run. I've run 4 full marathons and 6 halfs. But I love God more and I'm determined to run this race of life for Him to receive the ultimate prize of Heaven. I'd like to share my thoughts with you. You can agree or disagree. Comment or don't. You can read or not read. But it's here if you want it. Enjoy! .

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Week - Day 6 (Max)

Trying to put up my Christmas Lights outside. God keeps sending rain which is great, but I'm not sure it'd be best to put up the lights during the rain....you know....slipping off the roof, catching pneumonia, electrocution.....those are all bad things, so I'm waiting until it clears a little. But let it be known that Clark Griswold is coming back this year. I took last year off to several complaints. It was very nice to not have to fool with it all, but I did miss it too. So this year it's all coming back. Susan's thrilled. :) Well, you probably guessed it, but Thankful Week post #6 goes to Mr. Max Thweatt....my 2nd born. For so many reasons, today I am thanking God for the incredible gift of Max.

I found out about Max over the phone. Susan called me at school and told me. We had been wanting to hear that news for about 4-5 months. I was so excited. We were so glad that Carter would have a sibling close in age. And once again God knew what Carter needed....a brother. They are a perfect pair. Max is strong in every quality that Carter isn't (and vice-versa). They compliment each other so well. They are very different but they use their strengths to encourage and help each other. Sure, they argue every once in a while, but for the most part, they play great together and laugh so much. And they make us laugh.....all the time. Max especially has an incredible sense of humor. I would have never dreamed he would make me laugh as much as he has in his 7 years. He also has a pretty strong athletic quality (that he obviously gets from his mother :) Just like Carter, God has blessed Max with so many talents and he uses them beautifully. There is no doubt that my life is so much more joyful with Max Thweatt in it. I can't imagine how life would be without him. God must have worked overtime creating that boy because he is simply wonderful and such a blessing. Just as much as Carter, I love Max so much and I am honored and humbled to be given such a gift and to be entrusted with the role of his father. God is good!!

I love God, Griffin, my Girl, and my Guys.

Keep runnin'. The PRIZE awaits. (Php. 3:14)

-Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment