What can I say? I love to run. I've run 4 full marathons and 6 halfs. But I love God more and I'm determined to run this race of life for Him to receive the ultimate prize of Heaven. I'd like to share my thoughts with you. You can agree or disagree. Comment or don't. You can read or not read. But it's here if you want it. Enjoy! .

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Techinical Issues

The blogger website went down Friday and deleted my Thursday post called "Footprints". They say it's coming back. If not, I may try to retype it but I won't get it exactly the same. Hopefully it will come back soon. I will wait to post another one for a few days in hopes it will restore it.

Sorry for the delays.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that was a bit of a bummer. I was able to read your post...Footprints has always been very inspirational to me too!

    ReplyDelete