What can I say? I love to run. I've run 4 full marathons and 6 halfs. But I love God more and I'm determined to run this race of life for Him to receive the ultimate prize of Heaven. I'd like to share my thoughts with you. You can agree or disagree. Comment or don't. You can read or not read. But it's here if you want it. Enjoy! .

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What an Honor

12:37PM

Tonight, I have the distinct honor of co-hosting the Runners Roundtable podcast once again and we are interviewing Dick Beardsley, one of the greatest American runners in history. His website can be found here. It will be so exciting to talk with him and hear from him. He is mainly going to be discussing his running camps which particularly interests me due to the fact that I'm about to begin my first ever high school Cross Country camp next week. More about that later. Just wanted to post a quick update about tonight's podcast. It begins at 5:30 central time and you can find the link here if you want to listen. I will again be co-hosting with Mike and Lesley. Some of the campers at Beardsley's camps might join us as well. Listen if you can.

Keep runnin',
Albert

2 comments:

  1. Hope the show went well and that you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to be on RRT with you again! Hope the upcoming cc season goes well.

    ReplyDelete